Are you living with allergic contact dermatitis (eczema)?
Consider joining the EB01 clinical trial testing an investigational cream for chronic moderate to severe allergic contact dermatitis (eczema).
Allergic contact dermatitis is a form of dermatitis/eczema caused by an allergic reaction. Allergic contact dermatitis can cause skin cracking, redness, flaking, dryness, and/or itching. This skin rash can result from exposure to a chemical or compound that causes a response from the skin’s immune system. It arises at the point of contact with the allergen.
Participants will receive:
- Study-related exam and medication at no cost
- Reimbursement for time and travel expenses
- Complementary Patch Test*
*Only for subjects without a Patch Test in the past 5 years.
You may be eligible if:
- You are at least 18 years old
- Have a history of an allergic rash and/or skin irritation, for at least 3 months (on and off, or continuously)
- Currently have an allergic rash and/or skin irritation
For more information please contact:
Oakland Hills Dermatology
3400 Auburn Rd, Suite 100
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 858-2255 ext. 4